This sharpening whetstone by Global® has been specially developed for use with professional quality kitchen knives. If you follow the detailed instructions enclosed, you can achieve spectacular results, even exceeding the knives, ex-factory sharpness levels ! It is the recommended way to keep your knives in the best condition for use. Key product features and Product description provided by Brandcentre©
- Recommended for Global and all professional knives. Requires submersion in water for 10 to 15 minutes before use.
- Two (2) stage process for optimum results. Coarse grade (240 Grit) on one side for edge restoration. Fine grade (1000 Grit) on the other side for finishing off the knife’s edge to a razor sharp finish.
- Rubber whetstone holder with moulded non-slip rubber feet. Rubber feet prevent slipping and damage to worktop.
- Suitable for use with any metal blade knife EXCEPT Serrated Edge Knives
- Material : Abrasive Aluminium Oxide with Vitrified or Resinoid Bonds. Made in Japan . 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty : Gift Boxed . Key product Features & Product Description Provided by Brandcentre©