We manufacture using X50 German stainless steel but due to the ice hardening process the blade has different qualities meaning it has a much higher hardness rating than typical X50 steel and for this reason we call it X70.This range has an official Rockwell HRC rating to 57+1 equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel. German stainless steel is an exceptional metal offering outstanding levels of hardness corrosion resistance and durability making it the choice for professional chefs. Ergonomic triple rivet handle for superior strength.Contains: 9cm/3.5in paring knife 13cm/5in utility knife 15cm/6in & 20cm/8in chefs knives 18cm/7in santoku knife 25cm/10in bread knife 25cm/10in carving & acacia block. An 8 piece set with bamboo block or 5 piece with acacia block are also available.Knives should be hand washed then dried before being stored in a block or on a magnetic rack. Not dishwasher safe.ProCook design manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook.Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
- Spring Special – SAVE EXTRA: £29 NOW 62% OFF! Contains: 9cm/3.5in paring knife, 13cm/5in utility knife, 15cm/6in & 20cm/8in chefs knives, 18cm/7in santoku knife, 25cm/10in bread knife, 25cm/10in carving & acacia block. Separates available search for ProCook Elite Knives for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Manufactured using X50 stainless steel. Ice hardening takes the quality of the blade higher, so we call it X70. Total weight: 10000g
- X50 German stainless steel is the best metal for offering superb levels of hardness, corrosion resistance and durability
- HRC rating to 57+1 equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel. Ergonomic, triple rivet handle for superior strength
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook