Using the finest waxed American Oak we have designed this superb addition to the ProCook knife range. Keeping the traditional triple rivet handle design these knives stand out amongst the crowd showcasing stunning and incredibly tactile light Oak handles combined with stone ground ice hardened super sharp blades. These knives are comfortable to hold with ergonomic curves that look sleek when not in use.We manufacture using X50 German stainless steel but due to the ice hardening process the blade has different qualities meaning it has a much higher hardness rating than typical X50 steel and for this reason we call it X70.This range has an official Rockwell HRC rating to 57+1 equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel. German stainless steel is an exceptional metal offering outstanding levels of hardness corrosion resistance and durability making it the choice for professional chefs.Set contains: 9cm/3.5in Paring knife 13cm/5in Utility knife 15cm/6in Chef knife 18cm/7in Santoku knife 25cm/10in Bread knife 25cm/10in Carving knife & 26.5cm/10.5in x 21cm/8.5in x 10.5cm/4.5in Glass and oak block. Total weight: 3571g not diswasher safe.ProCook design manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook.Care information: Avoid contact with water as this might lead to the oak shrinking whilst regularly oiling or waxing with; beeswax or linseed oil – will ensure that it stays in peak condition. Wash then dry immediately do not leave to dry naturally.Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
- Contains: 9cm/3.5in Paring knife, 13cm/5in Utility knife, 15cm/6in Chef knife, 18cm/7in Santoku knife, 25cm/10in Bread knife, 25cm/10in Carving knife & Glass and oak block. Separates available search for ProCook Elite Knives for the rest of the range & set offers!
- Manufactured using X50 stainless steel. Ice hardening takes the quality of the blade higher, so we call it X70. Total weight: 3571g
- Showcasing stunning and incredibly tactile light Oak handles, combined with stone ground, ice hardened, super sharp blades. These knives are comfortable to hold, with ergonomic curves that look sleek when not in use
- X50 German stainless steel is the best metal for offering superb levels of hardness, corrosion resistance and durability. Not dishwasher safe
- ProCook design, manufacture & supply innovative products and are passionate about quality and service. This product has a 25yr Guarantee with ProCook